Saturday, September 20, 2008

Luke

Luke 18:35
"And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain man sat by the way side begging:"

Luke 18:36
"And hearing the multiple pass by, he asked what it meant."

Luke 18:37
"And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by."

Luke 18:38
"And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me."

Luke 18:39
"And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me."

Luke 18:40
"And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him,"

Luke 18:41
"Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight."

Luke 18:42
"And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee."

No comments: